With technology advancing fast, the Animation industry has expanded like never before!
It does not come as a surprise that Animated videos have the power of attracting people young and old. From the earliest Disney classics to the animated shows aired on Cartoon Network, the adventures of animated characters have always grabbed the audience’s attention. Even in the professional world, many companies and organizations use Animation voice over artists and Animated videos to communicate, explain or tell stories to their target audiences.
Animation videos can be considered as a superior marketing vehicle. Businesses that use Animated video in their marketing have outpaced their competitors in almost every marketing and growth metric. Animated videos not only help your brand grow faster but also helps to get better attention from the users. Here are a few types of Animated videos that are used by marketers and companies for promotion and for creating awareness;
- 2D animation: The process of creating images in two-dimensional (width and height) environments.
- 3D animation: Creates a highly dynamic animated environment by adding width, height and depth to the images, to craft realistic settings and characters
- Live Action Animation: Shows real-life situations and amplifies them with animation layered on top of live-action footage.
- Motion graphics: Features a lot of text and simple graphics to visually represent the story being told.
- Whiteboard animations: Features the illustrator physically drawing the artwork on a whiteboard or other surface using pens and markers.
The animation is an imitation of real-world characters and objects through moving pictures and can bring great value to a number of business and entertainment activities. While animation voice overs are being extensively used by companies to make their marketing campaign look conversational, here are the top 5 industries that use the Animation process extensively;
- Entertainment Industry: The entertainment industry uses animation very extensively for various purposes. Varying animation services are used everyday for entertainment in a range of platforms such as TV, media and internet for several animation series and movies.
- Education Sector : As the human mind has a tendency to retain videos and images better than the textual information, Animation is being effectively utilized for educational purposes to enhance the reception levels of the students, trainees and learners.
- Advertisement Industry: Advertisements are always required to be creative and Animation plays an important role in making effective commercials to easily capture the imagination of the audience and luring the audience to purchase the product being advertised.
- Marketing: Animation adds a lot of creativity to the marketing of any organization. It also enables any organization to reach out to more demographics as any animated demonstration of a product is attentive and provides instant benefits.
- Gaming Industry: As video games continue to advance, this industry uses animation extensively for demonstrating the 3d characters and for simulations. Every game is modelled and created using animation and this use is increasing every day.
Apart from the above most widely acknowledged areas, Animation is used in medical, engineering, retail and manufacturing industries as well, and with the advancement in technology, the animation demand has increased manifolds.
Leverage the power of audios in Animation
When it comes to creating an Animated video, there are some things that you just have to get right. While the quality of the video has to be spot on, the audio is equally as important because it helps to deliver your message and form the basis of what will capture the attention of your audience. Perfect Animation voice over can help you reach your goals when you present your content to the audience and a professional voice over can give a powerful boost to your brand’s potential for being noticed. This is especially important for brands that are thinking of creating compelling Animation videos to enhance their marketing strategy.
By involving the auditory senses, voice overs can enhance the communication power of any Animated video even more. Here are some of the reasons why adding a professional voice over is an important strategy to help set your brand instantly recognizable:
- Emotion and the Human Touch: Alluring voice overs can make you feel happiness, compassion or excitement in any animated video. The voice sets the particular mood of the video and adds a human touch to the story. Professional voice actors online know exactly how to add the right highs-and-lows, pauses and flow to the story, so they’ll always lead emotions the right way.
- Stand out from the competition: By incorporating dynamic and engaging voice overs in your Animated video, you can gain a special place above your competition. As the web is full of Animation videos, customizing yours with a quality voice over will make your audience believe that the video was specially made for them.
- Build brand awareness: If you include the voice of your brand in your video, it will help you reinforce your identity and make it easier for the viewers to recognize and identify with your message. Also, voice overs can help to retain the message better in the minds of your customer.
- Add creativity and imagination: Just like a creativeadvertisement voice over, a powerful Animation voice over builds a world of creativity that can persuade your audience to take a call to action. This can also be a very good move to guide them in a specific direction you want them to take. Voice overs will give you a better chance to explain to your prospects what you do, how your product can help them and why they should pick you out as their vendor, all through your video!
- Improve your ROI : Engaging voice overs will help to captivate your target audience and make them stay longer on your site to watch it. This way you will have more time to pass out your specific key messages, while you grow trust and empathy. Hence, you will also increase conversions and sales.
Also as quality voice overs encourage visitors to stay longer, this will help to provide better ranking of your site in Google results. Additionally, a video with professional voice overs is your big chance to have a presence on YouTube, the widely known social network and also one of the largest search engines on the web.
The details you should never miss in an Animation Voice artist:
When people are watching the animation video, they are not only considering the pictures, but also, they are paying attention to the sound, i.e., the voice of the talent. The voice-over actor you hire should be a professional in this area, someone, who understands fully how to incorporate the specific tones in your animation video. Just like the right tools (from recording studios, types of microphones and sound mixing software) can differentiate between a professional Animation video and a lame one, likewise, the difference between an amateur and a pro voice talent can be easily distinguished. Here are a few qualities to look for in the audition of an Animation voice artist to increase the success rate of your video:
- Right Mix Of Clarity And Consistency: A voice actor’s articulation has got to be impeccable. Each word needs to be distinctly understood, not swallowed, mumbled or garbled. An actor needs to make sure that they’re balancing their enunciation between over-articulation and under-articulation. Also, with voice artists having consistency in their volume, energy, pacing, articulation, characterization and eye-brain-mouth coordination, you can be assured to receive quality voice recordings every single time!
- Well Connected To The Read: Being connected to the character and story is vital to the talent’s performance. Professional narrators always sound like they’re intrinsically interested in what they’re talking about. Being connected also means literally being physically connected to the page. Voice actors use a number of different techniques to stay connected: using their hands to make points or gestures; inflecting when and where appropriate; making facial expressions to convey emotion and using their body to physically interpret action into their voice.
- Being Natural With A Conversational Flair: Being conversational in voiceover isn’t as easy as it sounds. It takes an innate ability to lift words off the page effortlessly and speak at conversational speed–the typical pace that we speak in everyday conversations. This skill is the result of not over- or under-articulating, and is key to engaging the listener and maintaining their attention.:
- Adding Personality To The Character; Dull and monotone voices can’t represent any brand the right way, because they tend to push people away instead of growing confidence and identification within them. A professional voice talent adds a strong personality and makes your animated video stand out every single time.
- Incorporating Credibility: Potential customers have to trust in the voice talent explanation. Thus, a native voice over (of the same Country of the target audience) is the right choice to make your users feel more comfortable and receptive to the message. Sometimes, a non-native voice artist may generate mistrust, thus you need to pay focus to the accent of the artist before hiring.
Professional voice talents develop actual skills and allow your audience to focus on your message, making any audio or video content a success. They not only guide your audience through the text but also towards the intended destination.
Voyzapp is a popular voice over company in India where you can find professional voice artists who work in multiple languages and categories. You can easily browse thousands of voice demos, compare costs and delivery time, review artists' profiles and hire the right voice for your brand at a button’s click!
The voice you hear is an important element of any Animation video as it conveys the tone of the brand. Knowing how to properly match speech patterns, cadence, and tone consistently is an important aspect when it comes to voice overs and seasoned voice over actors can add their own unique touch, helping to create a memorable and distinct voice for your Animation video that leaves a lasting impression!
Are Online Platforms The Future Of Voiceover Industry?
Maximize your Youtube earnings through quality Voice Overs
Enhance your brand image by choosing professional voice overs for your advertisement