Growing a business is all about communicating the right message, to the right people, at the right time. Marketers today know that if you’re not using online video advertising as part of your marketing strategy, you’ll be left behind. Video is a highly effective form of content and its popularity has gone hand-in-hand with the rise of social media.Today everyone wants a slice of the video marketing action and build an online presence through an engaging advertising video.
Here are some important benefits of online video advertising and how a persuasive Advertising voice over can enhance your chances of making a memorable impression on your users:
- Better Conversions and Sales: Adding an advertising video online as a part of your marketing strategy can increase conversions immensely. Consumers invest time and sense while watching a video of their preferred product. They can make informed decisions about the products based on the information provided in the video. Video ads prompt the consumer to go to a particular website and buy the product.
- Boost Your ROI: Online advertising videos provide a good return on investment. Even though video production is not yet the easiest nor cheapest task, it pays off big time as online video editing tools are constantly improving and becoming more affordable. Also, it eventually boils down to the content and the voice overs that can effectively enhance the overall feel of the online videos.
- Build Trust: Trust is the foundation of conversions and sales. Video content is likely to engage the users better and ignite emotions. Some consumers are still skeptical about buying products and services on the internet but effective advertising videos can present your products in a conversational form and foster brand trust.
- Increase Search Ranking: Videos allow you to increase the time spent by visitors on your site. Thus, longer exposure builds trust and signals search engines that your site has good content.
- Emotional Connect: Video tells your story better than any other format. The emotional impact of video ads is significant. You make a more solid personal relationship when you’re storytelling through sight and sound, connecting a viewer’s emotions to your product or service.
- Grab audience’s attention: Great advertising videos tend to be catchy and memorable. They are meant to be engaging and fun to listen to, and thus are designed to grab your audience’s attention and to keep them interested in what you have to say and offer. Having the right advertising video is therefore important to make your marketing campaign ‘conversational’ and keep your brand image fresh in the audience’s minds for a long long time!
Importance of Professional Advertising Voice Overs
To understand a character or an idea of something, people often need more than a simple explanation. Humans have the ability to empathize, to connect with something outside of ourselves. A voice over artist can change everything in a video because it’s a voice that conveys the message. They can transcend the video to connect to the viewer. A great video finds a perfect balance between the voice and the video itself. A good voice over artist gives the entire video great dynamic, even if the message is simple. A voice carries many meanings. It is the link that binds together your brand and your audience. If the voice is really suitable for the brand, it will evoke the emotions you meant to evoke. The wrong voice could at least leave your customers indifferent, and maybe more negatively than that at the worst.
Therefore, the voice and the actor behind the voice is what you need to focus on because this is what will give your video an edge over other videos created by competitors. Any online advertising video requires a voice over, which makes it even more important to hire a professional voice over artist who will get you the required services at a quick turnaround time. So why should you use the services of a professional?
- Conveying The Right Tone: If you think that adding the right tone to your story is easy, think again. A professional voice over will be able to add the right tones as well as the right pauses when required. If the voice over is uninspiring, boring and lacking tone, the audience will simply switch off and that will mean that your video will fail miserably.
- Identifying with the audience: You will want your advertisement video to be influential in every way and it will be, if you have the right voice over actor. Professional talents can make your audience feel like you are representing them and this will make them feel like they have been identified with. Understanding your audience will help you to choose the perfect voice actor for your advertising video.
- Foster Credibility: Your audience wants to be able to build trust with your brand and your product or service. This is what your video aims to achieve but a voice over will add a level of credibility that will make your audience feel like they can relate to you. You will need to use a native voice over because the familiarity will work wonders. Failing to do so, will make your viewers feel like they are watching a video that is not aimed at them.
- Encourage Call-To-Action: At this point you will already understand how important a voice over really is and how it can enhance your brand image. The idea is that it results in your audience taking action by purchasing your goods or services. This will mean that your voice over will need to announce the call to action clearly and concisely. This will direct your customers to the action that you want them to perform. The right voice over will take them by the hand and guide them in the right direction.
- Brand Retention: You will need your video to stick in the minds of your audience. You want them to see your brand and associate it with who you are and what you are all about. This is where voice overs can become part of the overall brand. In fact, they can be catchy and that will instantly make your brand recognizable. When you consider some of the biggest brands in the world, many have had a voice over on their ads or videos that can be instantly recognized and that makes their brand stick in the minds of their audience.
When it comes to choosing a voice over actor, you may want to consider someone who you can work with over a longer period and in the future. This will provide your brand and your videos with an element of consistency and that will look great for your business.
Useful tips when choosing a voice over artist
You have to know exactly how your video or brand should sound. You don’t want to make people feel confused about a little disproportion between the voice over and the advertisement video’s visuals.
- Research your audience: One of the first things every person involved in marketing should know is this - you need to be as close to your audience as possible. It means that you are not taking chances by addressing your work to certain people. Ask yourself - what is the emotive note my audience would like to hear? And then use this information to find the right voice artist.
- Know your brand message: The brand message correlates with the subject of your business. Some projects require neutrally sounded voice, and other projects needed serious sound and another – fun. Your videos could be a real winner if you find somebody that sounds natural to the mood and bring out the message that you have envisioned for your brand.
- Write a conversational script: A great advertising video starts with a great video script and just like professional voice over recording services, a good script plays a vital part in enhancing your story. Before you dive straight into writing, you need to know exactly what your goals are, as they will influence your story. You need to flesh out the story, include necessary details, and create a cohesive piece to make your story look convincing.
- Access voice demos: Professional voice over artists are very easy to recognize from their demo reels. Through these, you can hear the range of abilities the voice over artist possesses. If the voice over talent does not have an appropriate demo, it’s a sign that he/she might not be ready to work with you.
- Choose a professional: A good voice actor is someone who has the talent to make any narrative worth following. Without proper skills, though, even talent may be too glaring. Voice over artists must sound appropriate to the topic that might be utterly unknown to this person. It includes an extremely artistic set of skills – to be able to convey and embody the mood of the theme. And, of course, the best speaker is one that speaks clearly and has the technical expertise to carry out recordings professionally.
When choosing a voice over artist, think how this particular voice will change the perception of your entire brand. The main job of an advertisement voice over professional is to promote and influence the audience, therefore it is important to choose a voice that stands out from the crowd. Listen to a number of voice over artists until you hear the right one. It might be easier to find what you are looking for using the help of a reputable voice over company like Voyzapp. Voyzapp is a top voice over company in India that hosts thousands of professional voice artists who can provide quality and cost effective voice overs in multiple languages and accents.
Online advertising videos are extremely popular and they immensely help to increase the number of conversions and sales. The sight, sound, motion and the high quality experience of watching video creates a positive viewer response to videos. With more and more advertising videos appearing in the online space, there is even more intense competition to gain consumer attention and keep viewers hooked. And a professional advertisement voice over can be an effective instrument to reach a wide range of consumers on a massive scale!
Tips To Incorporate Elearning Voice Overs Content That Boost Learner’s Retention
Add Intrigue To Your Documentary Storylines Through Impressive Voices Overs
Crafting Profitable Audio-Video Commercials for OTT platforms