The web is ever changing and evolving. The amount and type of content found on the web is also continually growing and changing with new, fresh ideas. How can you set your message apart from the rest? The answer is simple - Explainer Video!
Explainer videos are short online marketing videos used to explain your company’s product or service. Explainer videos are often placed on a landing page, your website’s home page, or a prominent product page. Explainer videos are a great way to introduce a subject or concept in a succinct way. It might be a quick overview of your product, service, or company. Either way, Explainer videos are an easy point of entry for people who don’t otherwise know about your brand. Quality Explainer videos can infuse liveliness into your script through quality voice over narration and no matter how you use them in your business, Explainer videos are a smart way to build trust and credibility with the people you want to reach.
- Enhance Conversion rates: People are more likely to buy a product once they see an accompanying explainer video. Explainer videos help budding business owners keep a tally of how many visitors on their sites could become actual customers. Explainer videos help to keep track of what product or service potential customers are interested in, by displaying the number of views on each video.
- Create better engagement: More and more businesses are choosing to use social signals to spread the word about their businesses. They do this by using media such as images and videos to generate interest in their product. People gain a better understanding of a product or service once they see and hear someone explain it. An explainer video helps you to connect better with your potential customer by explaining what your business can do for them and why they should choose you over other competing businesses.
- Improve search rankings: Websites that contain endless pages of block text and images rank low in Google search, which means less exposure. This also scares away customers who want to quickly understand a product, and purchase it right then and there. In most cases, the average person takes less than a minute to make a purchasing decision. A conversational voice over for Explainer video is bound to get their attention immediately.
- Better web traffic: A viral video is one that seemingly pops-up out of nowhere and gets a large viewing in a short amount of time. Unfortunately, there is no set formula for “going viral”, but quite a few products have gained popularity through viral videos, including some of the brands we know and love today.
- Showcase your personality: The number one thing that makes a customer become a repeat customer is your personality. It is important that a customer can put a face to your name. This is especially the case for online businesses where the customer will have little, if any contact with you directly. It helps a person to gain a sense of trust in you and the products you sell if they can see you and create a ‘virtual’ connection.
Aside from boosting sales, gaining popularity for your brand, and explaining your product successfully, there are so many more other benefits to using an explainer video. People all over the world create videos about everything from cause awareness to reviews, proving that videos are the most popular medium for people to share information and advertise. Therefore, one needs to find professional voice over agency in India to incorporate professional voice overs and create engaging Explainer videos to win their customers over.
Tips for creating your Explainer Video
The popularity of explainer videos in digital marketing strategy is growing without precedence, not only because they create a unique identity for companies in a convincing way and engage audiences like no other digital tool, but they also offer a cost-effective solution compared to traditional marketing and advertising tactics.
- Understand Your Audience and Purpose: The right audience is the essential component of a dynamic Explainer video. If you can figure out your audience, you’re already on the path to success. Already, there are multiple analytics tools that you can use to get insight, identify your audience. Start by building buyer personas (demographics/ hobbies/ goals and motivation/ pain points/ career/ income, etc). Create your video message to your buyer persona for the best impact.
Also, understand the purpose you want to achieve with your Explainer video. The advantage of this powerful tool is that you can use it for a diverse range of applications. If you wish to increase brand awareness, boost SEO efforts or increase engagement, make sure you clearly state this in your production plan.
- Brainstorm about the Message: Now that you understand your target audience, you have to research the best content idea. Furthermore, you should clearly define your message. The idea is to tell a story in an engaging manner rather than overtly selling your brand, products, or services. Thus, the best material should be not only informational but also refreshing and entertaining. Internet users hate promotional content: they can quickly click away if there’s no value in your content. Make sure you have a strong value proposition in your content and be concise.
- Script Your Video: To create an engaging Explainer video you’ll need to create a script to allow the smooth flow of ideas and to incorporate quality dubbing services in multilingual languages later. This is the only way to achieve your objectives. A script ensures coherence in your story. Furthermore, you will also find it easier to plan and budget for the project. Scriptwriting also saves a lot of time during editing; you already have a storyline to follow. Your script should start with an outline. Then, include audio scripts and visuals to aid in the flow with the story. Moreover, the language should be relaxed, clear, and conversational without jargon.
- Less is more: You want to express your message in a clear, manageable way that generates interest and maintains it. Don’t overload potential customers with jargon. Be as concise as you can.
- Tell a story: An Explainer video is a great way to create an engaging narrative for your viewers. Think about the spirit and identity of your brand; you and your team have poured blood, sweat, and tears into making your success a reality. Now you have a chance to let your audience know about your values and where it all comes from.
- Include a Call to Action: Leave a way for potential customers to get in touch with you and purchase your product or service. Strike while the iron is hot; you’ve already got their attention, and that’s where they’re most likely to dive deeper into your world. Your video may not be an outright ad, but let’s not fool ourselves. You want to win hearts, minds, and future loyalty.
- Visuals are Secondary: Like having a polished voice over, professional looking visuals are important. However, they are not as important as you might think. The key is using visuals that help illustrate the story and reinforce the voiceover. Having too much detail and whizbang visual effects can distract from the message. The script is an important tool to evoke all types of emotions, and it has the ability to set the pace of your explainer video.
- Hire Professional voice actors: The tone and voice determine the feel of the explainer video. Some brands require a friendly voice, while others may need a charming style. A voice over artist can change everything in a video because it’s the voice that conveys the message. They can transcend the content to connect to the viewer. A great Explainer video finds a perfect balance between the voice and the video itself. A good voice over artist gives the entire video great dynamic, even if the message is simple. A voice carries many meanings. It is the link that binds together your brand and your audience. If the voice is really suitable for the brand, it will evoke the emotions you meant to evoke. To break it down, here are the key factors that will need to be considered regarding selecting voice talents for your Explainer video:
- Level of Professionalism: A voice talent of vast years experience will bring a significantly different twist to a recording and a distinct level of professionalism when they conduct business. An aspiring talent may not come equipped with the necessary skill or intuition that a professional talent has from years of experience behind the microphone, recording a variety of voice-over projects. Therefore hiring a professional voice over artist and an engaging voice can help to elevate your Explainer video experience.
- Artistic Abilities: When searching for the perfect voice, you need to evaluate the talent of the performer and not just their price tag. If a voice-over doesn’t convince you, it won’t convince an audience that was not involved in the planning, voice-over delegation, and the mastering of the final product. Relying on a professional voice talent is essential to get your Explainer video message across. These talents are not only supposed to successfully convey a message to a target audience, they are acting as the audio ambassadors of a company.
- Recording Abilities:Many career voice talents record from a professional grade home recording studio. This means that they can work quickly and take on the role of both engineer and artist. Only professional voice over artists have the skills to deliver clear quality recording audio. It is extremely important for any message to be conveyed clearly to the appropriate audience. Different recordings will also require various voice personalities. Thus, you need to work with someone who possesses a range of voice qualities depending on the requirement of the project.
- Plan for the Launch: A lot of people get so excited about creating a video that they forget to plan for the launch. A successful video launch consists of 3 things:
- Select a video host: There are plenty of options out there when it comes to video hosting like Wistia, Vimeo PRO, Brightcove, or Vidyard.
- Have a marketing plan: Let’s face it, your video probably isn’t going to go viral, but you can take some steps to get some extra eyes on it. Leverage your blog, newsletter, social media channels, email signatures, and events to share your video.
- Integrate the video on your website: Most companies like to put the video front and center on their homepage. Wherever you place it, it should integrate seamlessly with your brand and content.
Wherever your voice actor comes from, it is vital that your organization selects one that is perfect for your needs. There are a number of ways in which a voice over actor can be found, but using an online voice over marketplace like Voyzapp will give you access to thousands of professionals instantly. In addition, since Explainer videos can be used in a number of countries and as such, require voice over performances in a number of accents and dialects – a company like Voyzapp is a great choice, offering actors who are multilingual and/or native speakers of foreign languages.
The most important thing to remember about explainer videos is that the quality plays a significant role in the success of that video. For an Explainer video that accomplishes the success of your goals, work with a professional voice over company that will help to lift your video to a professional and appealing level.
Create Profitable Audio-Video Infomercials Through Professional Voice Actors
Create Compelling Employee Training Videos Through Professional Voice Overs
Capitalize on the power of Audio-Video Commercials For Your Marketing Campaign