TOP BUSINESS PODCASTS THAT YOU NEED TO PAY HEED TO.
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or a seasoned executive or a successful businessman or a successful entrepreneur? Well, it does not matter, because whatever position you might be in right now, you will firmly agree with the fact that in a business, there is always something new to learn today which can help you rise tomorrow. Hence, that is one of the main reasons why business podcasts are one of the fastest-growing podcast categories.
Did you know that the majority of the best business podcasts last between 1.5 and 2 hours? Yes, that is because they provide a one-of-a-kind mix of education and enjoyment. Some give you a behind-the-scenes look at the inner workings of some of the world's most powerful corporations. Interviews with investors, economists, wealth managers, and other industry insiders are featured in others. Podcasts make complex business issues simple to comprehend.
And, most of all, they are practical. Imagine how simple it is to listen to a podcast while traveling to work, having a lunch break, waiting in the school pickup line, or unwinding on the couch after a long day at work. And just to keep you going, We have here curated a list of the top and the most popular business podcast of the year 2022. All the podcasts in the below list have an impressive voice for a podcast and are thus quite intriguing. So, let us get started!
- THE ART OF CHARM PODCAST - AJ Harbinger and Johnny Dzubak broadcast The Art Of Charm podcast. This podcast is a site where self-motivated people can come to learn from the company's coaches about how to master human dynamics, relationships, and becoming their best self from the company's coaches. While most business and entrepreneurial podcasts focus on providing tips and tricks for performance, meeting goals, and creating successful sales funnels, this podcast focuses on helping the entrepreneur in the relational aspects of business simply become better with people and more effective in their relationships.
- THE GOAL DIGGER PODCAST - The Goal Digger Podcast, hosted by Jenna Kutcher, is another popular business podcast with a female host. This podcast is designed to assist entrepreneurs in obtaining answers to some of their most tough problems as well as actual, valued solutions that they can put into action right away to achieve quick success. This Podcast can help the listener to get ideas on how to produce, some good social media hacks, business techniques, and motivational stories that can help one to create, construct and build their dream career well. Now, don't you think this is where the entrepreneurial conversation should be taking place? It's difficult to know what's worth listening to with so many voices offering hot advice and insights into the entrepreneurial, business, and influencer world.
- THE DAVE RAMSEY SHOW - Dave Ramsey is a great personality in the business and financial realms. Some perceive his counter-cultural thought as confrontational, while others see it as life-giving. He gives life-changing advice on how to conquer debt, build more money, and improve your personal finances forever through his inspirational business podcasting platform. The Dave Ramsey Show will be a breath of fresh air if you are seeking a new view on debt reduction, wealth creation, and developing a healthy mentality about your personal or corporate finances.
- PLANT MONEY - The Plant Money podcast is yet another top-charts competitor from the NPR team. As the name suggests, money is essential to keeping the world moving, therefore this is just a podcast dedicated to helping you grasp some of the complexities of money in a fun way. They assist you to make sense of our quickly changing global economy with the help of this podcast, which "highlights high rollers, financial specialists to keep you up to date on the economic world," according to their website.
- THE TONY ROBBINS PODCAST - It is difficult to find someone who has not heard of Tony Robbins Podcast, much alone been exposed to his personal development counselling in some way, shape, or form. It is no wonder, then, that the #1 Life and Business Strategist, who has aided over 50 million individuals, would consider podcasting as a new channel for his work. This podcast is basically for people who want to better their business, relationships, health, and finances. Each episode is well crafted to bring a "mastermind" from the industry to your ears for a significant impact in helping you become a better you.
- GARY VEE PODCAST - Gary Vee has become a household name among podcasters in general, but especially among business and entrepreneurial types. This Podcast, hosted by Gary Vaynerchuk, entrepreneur, CEO, investor, vlogger, and public speaker, is a go-to for many in the entrepreneurial world, thanks to Gary's engaging personality. The podcast's main goal is to provide listeners with a unique mix of interviews and speeches on business and marketing ideas from some of today's most well-known thinkers and celebrities.
- RISE PODCAST - The RISE Podcast is hosted by successful author, TV personality, speaker, and entrepreneur Rachel Hollis, and it is "A bold conversation with fellow business powerhouses that provides the listener with real-life tangible conclusions ." Hollis sits down with a very well-renowned and motivational leader to give a piece of very practical advice on overcoming, succeeding, and seeking ways to do what you love the most.
- CARDONE ZONE - Ending our top 8 business podcast list with Grant Cardone, the host of Cardone Zone, is one of the world's most well-known sales and influencer coaches. His ideas and tactics have aided numerous sales and business professionals in identifying, achieving and exceeding their objectives. His podcast will feature "interviews with superstar entrepreneurs, authors, experts, coaches, and business leaders," with the goal of equipping listeners with all they need to be successful.
That is all there is to it! 8 massively popular and highly interesting business podcasts to get your wheels moving and help you fan the flame for your business ambitions. But, before you tune out, know that team Voyzapp has worked with a number of successful podcasters aiming to make an impact in the business and influencer sphere. Many of our Clients have influenced the business world by pioneering ideals such as hard effort, dedication, taking a risk, and more. So, logon now to largest media marketplace of the world and let us together make your podcast rock!
Related Blog :
The 2022 Handbook on Video Game Voice Acting
5 key factors to consider when starting your dream podcast
The Step-by-Step Guide To Start Your Own Podcast